Apparently people are still checking my blog to see if I have anything interesting to say, about the wedding. I hope I am not becoming one of those "Quitters" that Bruce talked about in the service yesterday. Maybe just a lazy bum.
I may not be the laziest person on this planet, but I am definitely high up in ranking. Amongst all my friends, I can't think of anyone else as lazy as I am. Andy can testify my laziness because I always make him go get things that are probably right in front of me and I refuse to move and reach for them. Or sometimes he gets tired of sitting inside and doing nothing and will encourage me to go outside with him to do something. Of course, the "whiner" appears, "Do I have to?" This is just physical aspect of my laziness.
My second major laziness is to keep in contact with people. This is the aspect that I am trying really hard to improve because once you lose contact with your friends, it's hard to get back in touch. Just take my school friends for example, growing up in Taiwan, I did not go from K to 12 with a lot of the same people because we switch school at every level: kindergarten, elementary, junior high, and high school. I lost contact with a lot of them because I didn' t try to keep in touch. My mom and some college friends actually are the ones that keep me up to date on some of the people that I went to school with. The worst demonstration that I have for this laziness is even my mom is complaining about not hearing from me for months and she has to call just to find out if I am all right. Yet, as I said, I am trying to be better so my friends will not think I have disappeared.
Anyway, I think I am back on the wagon, and Andy will probably try to keep me there and make me write everyday.. :D
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment