Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wedding Planning Update

YEAH!! We've finally chosen our photographer. Actually there are two of them. Last Sunday morning after church, Andy and I headed over to Arlington for a meeting with the photographers three weeks after we first contacted them. I first found out about them on a web site, and I was really impressed with the design of the web site, and the photographs. http://www.innovaphoto.com One of our graphic designer friend looked at the web site and was pretty impressed with it. I almost gave up on them because we couldn't seem to find a time that all of us can meet. Because I was so impressed with the web site, I decided to try and make an appointment to talk to them and then make our decision.

The couple are very young, and they were very organized. They do business out of their apartment and they showcase their products and techniques with several large size and well-designed photos. They first asked us questions about the wedding and then showed us some albums and photo DVD that they did for other couples. After that, they gave us a list of their packages and products and a contract to look over.

In total, Andy and I visited 4 different wedding photography studios. I like some of the services each of them provided, but only this photography studio provides the options that Andy and I can pick and choose to fit our budget, and pictures with good qualities. Any reader is welcome to go to their web site and look at the photos and albums they provided and let me know what you think in you comment. I believe I am not making a mistake.

Oh, another update is that I got a phone call from David's Bridal. MY WEDDING GOWN IS HERE!!! :D

20 comments:

McCoy family said...

I'm jealous that your gown is already here! :) My wedding is in about 45 days and the stupid dress still hasn't arrived! It's two weeks late, but hopefully will come in either today or Tuesday. So glad things are falling into place for you guys, that takes a lot of the stress out of things. Hope the rest of your planning goes well, can't wait to read about it.

Ann said...

Thanks!! I hope your dress will arrive soon. Long distance planning is even more stressful. I guess I am just trying to take things easy and not to stress myself out too much, but it's still early. I don't really want to imagine what I will feel when there is 45 days left before the wedding day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on wedding cakes I somehow ended up on your page. As your Wedding Planning Update is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about wedding cakes, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on wedding dresses, I ended up on your page. Your Wedding Planning Update shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about wedding dresses.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on wedding cakes when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding cakes. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about wedding cakes at the site above.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Ann, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on wedding favors I ended up on your page. Obviously Wedding Planning Update is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding favors. Should the need ever arise where you need information on wedding favors then drop by for a look.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann...Wow! While I was searching for info on wedding cakes I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding cakes. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about wedding cakes.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Ann, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on I ended up on your page. Obviously Wedding Planning Update is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for . Should the need ever arise where you need information on then drop by for a look.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ann. Very nice blog :0) I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching discounted wedding favors. In the midst of my surfing I landed smack dab in the middle of your blog. I hope you do not think I am intruding but I must say it is great blog. Even though Wedding Planning Update is way off base from discounted wedding favors I found myself cruising through your blog archives for the last half hour :0) You have some nice blogging friends. Anyways, I need to get back to my mission. I wrote don’t your url and feel free to visit me here at discounted wedding favors. I am so busy so I can only update my site monthly. Keep up the great work

Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding country wedding favors and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Ann your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on country wedding favors was way off when compared to Wedding Planning Update and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for country wedding favors for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at country wedding favors. You never know you may find some good deals!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Ann. How long has it been on-line? Reason I ask is I am doing a ton of work in the area of mexican wedding favors and will probably end up starting a blog of my own. Funny how the internet brought me here when I was doing searches on mexican wedding favors. Oh well, I am glad it did. Keep up the great blogging and I am sure I will visit Wedding Planning Update again!!

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about western wedding favors. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on western wedding favors and it brought me to your blog on Wedding Planning Update. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Ann and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW Ann. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on discounted wedding favors. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though Wedding Planning Update really isn’t on the same page as discounted wedding favors I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at discounted wedding favors. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Ann. How long has it been on-line? Reason I ask is I am doing a ton of work in the area of cherished wedding favors and will probably end up starting a blog of my own. Funny how the internet brought me here when I was doing searches on cherished wedding favors. Oh well, I am glad it did. Keep up the great blogging and I am sure I will visit Wedding Planning Update again!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ann. Very nice blog :0) I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching kim anderson wedding favors. In the midst of my surfing I landed smack dab in the middle of your blog. I hope you do not think I am intruding but I must say it is great blog. Even though Wedding Planning Update is way off base from kim anderson wedding favors I found myself cruising through your blog archives for the last half hour :0) You have some nice blogging friends. Anyways, I need to get back to my mission. I wrote don’t your url and feel free to visit me here at kim anderson wedding favors. I am so busy so I can only update my site monthly. Keep up the great work

Anonymous said...

Hey Ann. Very nice blog :0) I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching western wedding favors. In the midst of my surfing I landed smack dab in the middle of your blog. I hope you do not think I am intruding but I must say it is great blog. Even though Wedding Planning Update is way off base from western wedding favors I found myself cruising through your blog archives for the last half hour :0) You have some nice blogging friends. Anyways, I need to get back to my mission. I wrote don’t your url and feel free to visit me here at western wedding favors. I am so busy so I can only update my site monthly. Keep up the great work

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about wedding favors catalogs. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on wedding favors catalogs and it brought me to your blog on Wedding Planning Update. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Ann and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

Anonymous said...

What up Ann! I just finished up a ten hour work day and decided to kick back and do some surfing. So I grabbed myself a drink and stumbled across your blog while doing some research on country wedding favors for a upcoming project I am doing. Well even though Wedding Planning Update isn’t what I was looking for I really enjoyed reading your blog. Your doing a great job and please keep up the good work. Lots of people do not keep their blogs up to date :0) There are some very interesting view points stated here. Anyways I am going to grab the bull by the horns and continue to plug away at country wedding favors. I have already bookmarked your blog. You many want to visit me at country wedding favors. You never know you might see something you like! Again great job

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on free wedding planning book I somehow ended up on your page. As your Wedding Planning Update is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about free wedding planning book, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Just checking out blogs, and thought I would stop and read yours since we have some of the same interests and ideas. Some ideas are a little much and some are right on. I am glad I stopped by just to say hi I hope you don't mind. Some people consider it spam I DON'T but if they don't want people to post why do they leave it open for the world to see. I have some great wedding information and articles available for free around 2000 savings ideas so stop on in if you want... I also have some of the most informative sites on yoga and baby gifts and baby showers. Hope you enjoy. Thank you.free humorous wedding speeches

free humorous wedding speeches